Cheese BiscuitsFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 1 1/4 lbs. Bisquik shopping list
- 3 oz freshly shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 11 oz cold water shopping list
- garlic Spread: shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- To cold water, add Bisquik and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until dough is firm.
- Using small scoop, place the dough on a baking pan lines with baking paper.
- Bake in 375^ F oven for 10 to12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While biscuits bake, combine spread ingredients.
- Brush baked biscuits with garlic topping.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!