Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-upsFrom tuilelaith 6 days ago
- 12 lasagna noodles (see Note) shopping list
- 2 (15-ounce) jars prepared Alfredo sauce (or about 6 cups homemade sauce) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canned pimento, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- Note: shopping list
- Because the noodles often split in the cooking process, you may wish to cook one or two extra. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch or 2.5-quart oval baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook lasagna noodles per package directions, stirring once or twice to keep them separated. Drain and rinse with cool water, then drain well on a paper-towel lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine Alfredo sauce with pimento, parsley, and dry oregano.
- On a work surface lay noodles flat and spread each with 2 tablespoons of the sauce mixture. Add shreds of chicken and then top with a tablespoon of the mozzarella cheese. Roll noodles and place into the prepared bake dish, seam side down. Continue with all remaining noodles.
- Spread remaining Alfredo sauce mixture over the rolls, especially over the edges. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until the rolls are heated through and the top is beginning to turn golden brown. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve 2 rolls per person.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!