No Bake Italian Cream CakeFrom recipediva 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slice sponge lengthwise and layer in layer in 9” x12” pan.
- Make pudding and add a few drops of rum flavor to each.
- Place vanilla pudding over bottom layer of sponge.
- Layer sponge on top of vanilla pudding.
- Top with chocolate pudding.
- Cover chocolate pudding with cool whip.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold
- When I make this I would use rum with 10x and brush it on lightly onto the cookies as you layer it. I would use cooked puddings as well. But this recipe calls for instant pudding trus me it wont last long, trust me.