Curates Cheek HamFrom riverznnd 6 years ago
- One pound of ham, in thick slices shopping list
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar ( 1/3 if you use the brown sugar Splenda blend as I did) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of mustard powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- I had some dried apples on hand and chopped up about a quarter cup and added them to the casserole, but this is not in the original recipe and really did not make that much difference to the dish. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the brown sugar and mustard powder in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of the sugar/mustard mixture on a ham slice in a small casserole.
- Stack another slice of ham on top and repeat with the sugar/mustard mixture.
- Put the last of the sugar/mustard mixture on top of the last slice.
- Pour the cream over all.
- Bake covered in a 300 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes.