Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal CookiesFrom onyxfox 5 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 3 cups of Quaker Oats (Quick) shopping list
- 1 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- "Preheat oven to 350° F. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Slowly stir in oats. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on sheet, remove to wire rack.
- BAR COOKIES: Bake 30 to 35 minutes on ungreased 13 x 9-inch metal pan.
- [HIGH ALTITUDE: Increase flour to 1¼ cups.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookonyxfox ID
The Rating7 people
Quaker oats is a favorite of mine too.sunny in Portland loved it
Thanks...I lost my original one that was SO old! I'm making them now, and so glad you had it here!
Lisardh14 in Niles loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!