Macaroni SaladFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced shopping list
- 3 tbsp prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 3/4 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 2 1/4 tsp white vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Boil a pot of lightly salted water, add macaroni and cook for 8-10 minutes, until tender. Then, drain, and place aside to cool.
- Combine the eggs, celery, relish, onion, and red pepper in a large sized bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the salad dressing, mustard, vinegar, sugar, celery seed and salt. Pour the mixture onto the vegetables, and mix in macaroni until blended well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving.