Zesty Texas Snack MixFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 cups corn chips shopping list
- 2 cups Crispix cereal shopping list
- 2 cups mini cheese crackers shopping list
- 2 cups corn nuts shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel goldfish shopping list
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In large shallow baking dish melt together butter, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and oregano.
- In large bowl stir together all other ingredients.
- Add to melted butter mixture in the baking dish and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Bake for one hour stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and store tightly covered.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!