Shrimp EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce with green chilies and onions divided shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fancy shredded pepper jack cheese divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable oil in medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic then cook stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup enchilada sauce and shrimp.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce in small skillet and heat until warm.
- Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil in separate small skillet over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Pass tortillas using tongs through oil to soften then place on paper towels.
- Pass tortillas through enchilada sauce
- Spoon 1/4 cup shrimp mixture down center of tortilla and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up then place seam side down on baking dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 8 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!