Pizza Dipping Sauces Copycat Papa JohnsFrom coffeebean53 5 years ago
- Special garlic Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, spread shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- cheese sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from canned jalapenos (nacho slices) shopping list
- pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Special Garlic Sauce.
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well until completely blended.
- Place the bowl into the microwave and cook on 1/2 power for 20 seconds.
- Stir to blend.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
- Cheese Sauce Combine cornstarch with milk in a small bowl and stir until cornstarch has dissolved.
- Add the Cheez Whiz to the mixture.
- Stir well to combine.
- Then place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add the juice from jalapeno slices, and stir.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
- Pizza Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir well as you bring the mixture to a boil.
- When the sauce begins to bubble, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir often as it simmers to avoid sticking and to ensure an even mix.
- Makes 1 cup.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
yumminess..... I love the picture!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
We did this with crispy garlic rounds... slurp... with a huge salad... nice!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I sounds delicious, my husband will love this.janetta in Bultfontein loved it