Pan Roasted Filet Mignon With Watercress Oven Dried Tomatoes and Blue CheeseFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 8 ounce filet mignon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 ounce sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1 sprig parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch watercress shopping list
- 1 ounce blue cheese shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1 shallot sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- Slice filet crosswise into 3 equal medallions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sear in slightly oiled hot pan 4 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl mix mustard, olive oil, sherry vinegar and chopped parsley.
- Add watercress, blue cheese, tomatoes and sliced shallot.
- Remove filet from pan and place onto plate.
- Place salad on top then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!