Harvest Apple CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups coarsely grated apples shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine apples and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat egg and oil together and add to apples.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to apple mixture then mix well.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla then pour batter into greased square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!