Ez Frozen Peanut Butter PieFrom janend 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy) shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened. shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 small container fat-free cool whip (8 oz.) shopping list
- 1 store-bought oreo cookie or graham cracker crust shopping list
- dark chocolate hershey bar or peanut butter cup for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Add cream cheese and combine.
- Slowly add milk and blend until completely smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze approximately two hours before serving.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate or chopped peanut butter cup.
- Note: Two or three Hershey Miniature dark chocolate bars are enough to garnish the whole pie. Chocolate curls would also be very pretty.
The Cookjanend City, North Dakota
- Not added to any groups yet!