Vegetarian meatloafFrom oescrazy1 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed shopping list
- 2 celery ribs, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 10 ounces firm tofu shopping list
- 8 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbles shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, more shopping list
- ketchup, for topping shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Grind walnuts to powder and set aside.
- Sauté celery, onion, green onion and garlic over medium heat until tender about 4 minutes.
- Remove veggies from heat and let cool while you do the following steps.
- Mash tofu in a bowl and stir in walnuts, feta, oats, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, parsley, and poultry seasoning.
- Once mixed stir in veggies.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat 9X5in loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add mixture and pack in tightly.
- Top with a thin coat of ketchup.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 49
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
- Not added to any groups yet!