Chicken Tomato and Herb PestoFrom englishfae 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 large tomato (or adjust to which ever type of tomato you want to use) shopping list
- 1t rosemary shopping list
- 2t garlic (powder, salt, or clove depending on taste and availability) shopping list
- 2t onion (powder, salt, or fresh) shopping list
- 2t oregano shopping list
- 11/2t parsley shopping list
- 3t italian seasoning shopping list
- Or add or subtract herbs to taste! shopping list
- On this dish you can even add cayenne for spice or cinnamon and a squeeze of lemon for an extra kick. shopping list
- *Side note: The more herbs you add and less tomato the more green it will become, and the opposite is true. shopping list
How to make it
- Take your chicken and rub it with herbs. Then you can grill it or blacken it. Depending on your mood.
- Then add your tomatoes and chop or dice them so they can fit into your food processor or if you don't have one but it in the blender!
- Add your herbs and tomatoes to the food processor. Blend them together till it is no longer chunky.
- You can leave the sauce there until you are ready to add it onto the chicken. Once your chicken is done, plate it. Pour or spoon your sauce over the chicken giving as much or as little as you want.
- *Side Note: This is a great dish to be served over rice (any sort particularly wild) or potatoes!
The Cookenglishfae Hot Springs, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!