Chocolate Mint CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar then press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in melted mint chocolate and vanilla then pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan and cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add marshmallow crème beating until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450 for 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!