Classic Pumpkin BreadFrom eirika 5 years ago
- 1 16-oz. can pumpkin shopping list
- 3½ cups flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- ½ cup oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ cup applesauce shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice or cider shopping list
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice until well blended.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture; beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until bread tests done.
- Remove bread from pans and cool on a wire rack.
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!