Fried AsparagusFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 10 spears fresh asparagus shopping list
- 2 tbsp white wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup purple onion, sliced shopping list
- lemon pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp whole wheat crackers, crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the onion and garlic, then season with lemon pepper, salt and pepper. Cook, and stir until tender. Add the asparagus to the skillet. Cook for 8 minutes, turning from time to time to coat well. Drizzle wine into the skillet, and scrape up any browned bits into the wine.
- Place the asparagus into a shallow dish. Drizzle the remaining mixture over the asparagus and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese and the crushed crackers.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
I make something very similar to this, I use ritz crackers instead and I use half butter and half olive oil. I love the addition of the wine, and cannot wait to try this new version of an already yummy recipe!! Thank you!bluexoxo in Willow Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!