Hawaiian CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions using a rectangular cake pan.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix then let stand to thicken.
- Stir in the pineapple and spread over cake.
- Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup whipped topping then fold in remaining topping and spread over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut then cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
You have a lot of amazing recipes here. I went through several of them today and have several bookmarked. I actually made this cake today to take to the office tomorrow. It turned out beautifully. Thank you very much for the recipe.maybelline in hot springs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!