Pup Roll-upsFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 8 hot dogs, beef, turkey, or vegetarian shopping list
- 8 slices of sandwich bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- baked beans and tater tots to serve as sides shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place a hot dog in the center of each slice of bread.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onions, pickle relish and mustard. Mix well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixture over each pup-roll-up.
- Bring sides of bread over hot dog and secure with toothpicks.
- Place roll-ups, seam sides down, in an ungreased rectangular baking dish.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
- Durning last 7 minutes of cooking, sprinkle top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cheese should be melted and, if desired, a little bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jaie Allentown, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!