Salmon cakes with mustard dressingFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 can salmon, dried and flaked shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 12 melba toasts, crushed finely into crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- dry mustard, how much depends on your taste buds, start with 3/4 teaspoon shopping list
- dill weed shopping list
- kaiser rolls to serve on. shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix salmon, eggs, melba toast crumbs, milk, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Chill in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with dry mustard. Season with some dill if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- In a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, cook patties until golden brown on each side.
- Serve on kaiser rolls with a spread of the mayonnaise mixture.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating1 people
Will make for supper Just what I was lookin 4cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Made these very good! added more mustard as you suggested. Also added dijon along with dry mustard. These were just right when eaten on kaiser rolls. When I made them with mashed potaoes & veg. I added parsley& green onion. I dipped the patties in t...morecherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!