Garlic Pork With Tomato And BasilFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes (about 3 tomatoes) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 2 onions) shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pork, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, tossing to coat.
- Combine water, oyster sauce, sugar, Sriracha, and remaining 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and pork mixture; sauté 3 minutes or until the pork is done.
- Add chopped tomatoes; sauté 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture; cook 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add basil; stir to combine. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with onions. Serve with brown rice.