Chicken PateFrom princethecockerspaniel 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. of cooked and minced chicken breasts shopping list
- 8 oz of softened neufchatel cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp.of chopped onions shopping list
- 2 tbsp.of mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp.of dry sherry shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of hot sauce shopping list
- 1 dash of paprika shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- First you can combine chicken (chopped), the Neufchatel, onion, sherry, mayonnaise, lemon juice, your favorite hot sauce, and nutmeg in a blender; process until creamy.
- Now this needs to transfer mixture to a 2 c. mold coated with cooking spray (Pam).
- This will cover, and chill at least 8 hours..
- Now you can unmold mixture onto a serving plate.
- Then sprinkle with paprika.
- Garnish: parsley sprigs.
- I would serve with Melba toast rounds.