Garlic Chicken StripsFrom princethecockerspaniel 10 years ago
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 5 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 c. of panko shopping list
- 1/4 c. of freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First take a small pan, then melt butter over medium-low flame.
- Saute butter butter till melted, then add in minced garlic into the saucepan.
- Now once butter has melted, remove from flame and pour garlic butter mixture into a low flat dish, like a pie pan.
- Then in another low, flat dish, combine the panko, parmesan, and parsley if using
- Now add in salt and pepper.
- Then you need to preheat oven to 400F; have pan ready and sprayed with Pam.
- Then remove chicken tenderloin from breasts and leave whole, then cut breasts crosswise into strips.
- Next roll chicken pieces into garlic butter, and then completely dredge in panko mixture; then you place on prepared baking pan.
- Note: should you have any panko mixture left over.
- Now you can sprinkle this leftover mix over chicken strips; if you should have any melted butter left over, pour over chicken.
- This should bake in preheated oven for appox. 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is just cooked through.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating4 people
I'm going to try this one tonight ! Thankscheftom in Lindenhurst loved it
Made this last night... it was GREAT !!!!cheftom in Lindenhurst loved it
Easy and tasty! We dipped them in marinara sauce.golfn in Alpharetta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!