Garlic Chicken StripsFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 5 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 c. of panko shopping list
- 1/4 c. of freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First take a small pan, then melt butter over medium-low flame.
- Saute butter butter till melted, then add in minced garlic into the saucepan.
- Now once butter has melted, remove from flame and pour garlic butter mixture into a low flat dish, like a pie pan.
- Then in another low, flat dish, combine the panko, parmesan, and parsley if using
- Now add in salt and pepper.
- Then you need to preheat oven to 400F; have pan ready and sprayed with Pam.
- Then remove chicken tenderloin from breasts and leave whole, then cut breasts crosswise into strips.
- Next roll chicken pieces into garlic butter, and then completely dredge in panko mixture; then you place on prepared baking pan.
- Note: should you have any panko mixture left over.
- Now you can sprinkle this leftover mix over chicken strips; if you should have any melted butter left over, pour over chicken.
- This should bake in preheated oven for appox. 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is just cooked through.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!