Homemade Hooter Buffalo WingsFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
- 10 chicken wings shopping list
- bleu cheese salad dressing shopping list
- celery shopping list
- 1/4 c.of butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. of louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 dash pepper, shopping list
- 1 dash of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 c. of flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of salt shopping list
- vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Firs you need to heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- then you can want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely.
- Now you need to combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Then heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Next combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Note: the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
- Now put the wings into a large bowl and then you want to sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coat each wing.
- These wings will be in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Now put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for approx. 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place wings on pape towel to drain.
- Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
- Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
- You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- Keep in rubbermaid container.
- Serve wings with Bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks.