Deviled EggsFrom princethecockerspaniel 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you need to peel the shells off the cooled hard-boiled eggs and then slice into halves lengthwise.
- Next remove the yolks from whites and then you can put into small round bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- Now you can add 2 heaping Tbsp. of Miracle Whip, 1 tsp. of yellow mustard, 2 Tbsp. of sweet pickle relish, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Now stir the mixture until creamy.
- Now spoon mixture into a zip-locked sandwich bag, seal bag and snip off one corner of bag.
- Then squeeze the mixture out of corner of bag into white egg halves.
- Now sprinkle the tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating7 people
This is just about the same as what I use for deviled eggs. It's easy and tastes so good. YUMMMMMthepiggs in loved it
This is exactly our recipe as to ingredients. The proportions are a little different but the results are identical.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
My wife will go for this!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!