Banana Mincement Nut BreadFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 cup mincemeat shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour two loaf pans. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. In a large mixing bowl combine oil and sugar then add eggs and mix well. Blend in bananas, mincemeat and nuts then add flour gradually to mixture. Pour mixture into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!