Chicken DipFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
How to make it
- First beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- By fold in shredded chicken.
- You will need to spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Then you can bake at 350 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.
- Now add the cheddar to top and bake an approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Now serve with Frito scoops.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating2 people
I made this in the crockpot and mixed the cheese right in. Served with crackers. Tastes like buffalo wings. Big hit!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
i played around with the amount of hot sauce. i like the hot sauce flavor but not the heat... so i only use 1/4 cup. and try it with tortilla chips!!rache in Jackson Center loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!