Baked Potato SkinsFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
- 4 large baked baking potatoes shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of paprika shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of pepper shopping list
- 8 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon shopping list
- 2 c. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of sour cream, optional shopping list
- 4 sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- First you need to cut the potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and put the rest in the trash.
- Make sure to leave 1/4-inch shell.
- Next put these on a greased baking sheet.
- Now add the parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush this over potato skins.
- Now bake at 475* for approx. 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- The you can sprinkle bacon and cheddar on the skins.
- Then you can cook approx. 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Add cheese on top and serve!
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating3 people
Five from this neck of the woods!! I LOVE baked potato skins!! I remember how so many years ago, the skins were considered 'garbage' - how sad!
Your recipe is lovely, and thank you for sharing it! :+D
Elainechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!