Mushroom with Pork and PrawnsFrom wokkingmum 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix minced pork and minced prawns together with a pinch of salt.
- Dap some corn flour on the mushroom so as to ‘stick’ the meat to the mushroom.
- Scoop some meat and put it on the mushroom.
- Place the mushroom in a deep dish and steam it for 15 mins or cooked thoroughly.
- Remove and place it on a plate. Retain the sauce.
- In a pot, bring sauce and oyster sauce to a boil.
- Stir in some corn flour mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over and serve.
- Use peas, corn or carrots to decorate it