Lamb Burgers With Mediterranean Cucumber SauceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground lamb shopping list
- 1 pound ground round shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried mint shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper shopping list
- 10 pieces pita bread shopping list
- Mediterranean cucumber Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 medium cucumber peeled seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients together well in a mixing bowl.
- Form into 10 patties then cut each patty down center making half-moon shapes.
- Grill patties on a well oiled grill.
- Baste each side of patties with olive oil while grilling and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Warm pita bread in an oven before serving.
- Place two of the half moon patties on each piece of pita bread then top with cucumber sauce.
- Fold pita bread over.
- To make sauce thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a bowl then cover and refrigerate.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!