Cabbage And Noodle SaladFrom dupota 9 years ago
- 1 12 or 12 oz box of pasta (small elbow, shell or bowtie) shopping list
- 1/2 medium vadalia onion (chopped fine) shopping list
- 1 bag of chopped cabbage (chopped for cole slaw) shopping list
- 1 8 oz bottle of creamy salad dressing - I prefer Ken's Vadalia but any ranch or other creamy will due. shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta as per directions, drain and cool.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients.
- When completely mixed, taste and add more pepper, if needed. This tastes best with a lot of pepper, but season to your taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold. It's another of those things that taste better the next day. You can also substitute wheat pasta, which gives a slightly chewier texture.
The Cookdupota Archbald, PA
The Rating1 people
Love this too, thanks again!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it