Vegan Coco-Chobana MuffiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cups white flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ cup Soy or coconut milk shopping list
- ½ cup apple juice shopping list
- ¼ cup applesauce (or apple-pineapple sauce) shopping list
- 1 large banana, mashed shopping list
- ½ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut shopping list
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 500°F
- Blend together the flours, sugar, salt, cornstarch and baking powder.
- Beat the milk, applesauce and banana separately.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture, stir lightly to slightly mix.
- Add the coconut and chocolate chips, stir just to incorporate. Lumps are OK!
- Pour batter into cups of a greased muffin tin.
- Place the muffins in the oven, and immediately drop the temperature to 400°F.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members