Stuffed Peppers With TunaFrom ziah 6 years ago
- 2 peppers (any color) shopping list
- 2 cans tuna, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo (adjust to your liking) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- a few pinches of dill shopping list
- 2 tomato slices shopping list
How to make it
- Boil a pot of water
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and clean out the seeds from the inside
- Put peppers in the boiling water and let them sit for 5 mintues to blanch
- Remove and let them drain
- Meanwhile mix the tuna, mayo, salt pepper, celery, onion, and dill together.
- Sit the peppers in a baking dish and stuff them with the tuna mixture. Add a tomato slice on top of each pepper.
- Place a small amount of water in the bottom of the dish
- Bake at 350' for 15-20 minutes.
The Cookziah Somerville, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!