Cool And Easy Strawberry PieFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor gelatin shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- 6 hours or overnight until firm. Top with sliced strawberries. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- beatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- angeldol Nowhere, Us
- Richard70435 Nowhere, Us
- August54 Nowhere, Us
- jasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
- llyynn69 Homosassa, FL
- emm78182 Harvest, AL
- lovinfood420 Cambridge, CA
- chickaroonie Brick, NJ
- hannah714 Indianapolis, IN
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating2 people
Looks Fab, will give this one a try for sure and thanks for sharing.jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it