Cool And Easy Strawberry PieFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor gelatin shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- 6 hours or overnight until firm. Top with sliced strawberries. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookrecipediva Philly, PA
The Rating2 people
Looks Fab, will give this one a try for sure and thanks for sharing.jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it