Pepperoni Pizza ChiliFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1-16 ounce can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1-15 ounce can pizza sauce shopping list
- 1-15 ounce can Italian stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1-8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1- 4 ounce package sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or italian seasoning shopping list
- Shredded mozzarella cheese or your personal favorite cheese shopping list
- Baked potato, rice, or crusty bread drizzled with olive oil to serve. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan or pot, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Stir in beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce,water, pepperoni, green pepper, seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Serve over baked potato, rice or with some crusty bread drizzled with olive oil.