Pork MedallionsFrom dog4 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch thick Medallions shopping list
- 4 Tbl. flour shopping list
- 2 Tbl. Evoo shopping list
- 2 C. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tbl. chp. fresh rosmary or 1/2 tbl. dried shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced or 2 tbl. minced onion shopping list
- Fresh groud pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 c. beef broth shopping list
- 1/3 c. dry marsala wine, or additional beef broth shopping list
- chopped parsley, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Lightly dredge the pork medallions in the flour.
- 2. In a large saute pan, heat oil. Place medallions in pan and cook 4 min on each side ( or till cooked)
- 3. Add mushrooms, rosemary, sahllot, and pepper to saute pan. Cook 3 min. Add the 1/2 c. beef broth and the marsala or additional broth and cook 8-10min. more.
- 4. Serve the meat with the sauce poured 0ver and garnish with chp. parsley.
- I like to serve this with a mixture of rices to soak up all those good juices.
The Cookdog4 Lindstrom, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!