Cranberry Pumpkin MuffinsFrom abbeysmum06 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar; add the pumpkin and oil and mix well.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
The Cookabbeysmum06 St Catharines, CA
The Rating1 people
These look delicious! I'm saving to try later. I bet these are really moist with the pumpkin, and you can't go wrong with cranberries! You have my five - thanks!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!