Barbeque RibsFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 4 pounds pork spareribs shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chile sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup rum shopping list
- 1 dash black pepper, ground shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut spareribs into serving size pieces, wrap twice in aluminum foil, and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil, and drain drippings. (you may freeze the drippings to use for later in soups.) Put ribs in a large roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, chile sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, ketchup, rum and pepper in a bowl. Coat the ribs with mixture and marinate (at room temperature) for 1 hour, or if you prefer, refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill at medium heat. Place the grate 4 inches over heat source.
- Brush the grill grate with oil and place the ribs on grill. Cook for 30 minutes, basting with marinade.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
You know I made these barbecue ribs several days ago and it has been haunting me that I have yet to tell you how much we enjoyed them!!! Well, we enjoyed the immensely...and I did marinate them overnight. You know, I used Country Pork Ribs and bake...moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Made these yesterday. Tasted okay, something NQR, might have to try a different chilli sauce.tom_guy in Launceston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!