Pizza Snack MixFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 4 cups Cheerios cereal shopping list
- 1/2 a 3 1/2 ounce package thinly sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (the powdery kind, not the shredded) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned French fried onion rings shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups bite size cheese crackers (Cheez-its) shopping list
How to make it
- In ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan, spread out cereal.
- Cut each pepperoni slice into 4 pieces. Add to cereal.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, oregano and onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in crackers.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool.
- Store loosely covered