Cranberry SaladFrom cyates798 9 years ago
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, ground shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 - 3oz. package Raspberry Flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 med. apple, diced shopping list
- 1 large orange, peeled, seeded and ground shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup Finely Chopped pecans shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cranberries and sugar in a bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, chill until becomes consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Add cranberry mixture, apple orange, marshmallows and pecans to gelatin mixture, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 5 cup mold, chill until set.
- Unmold on lettuce leaves, garnish with dollop of Cool Whip.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cyates798 Odessa, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!