Peanut Butter Choco ChippersFrom sqpixels 10 years ago
- 3½ Cups All Purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 Tspn baking powder shopping list
- 1 Tspn baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tspn coarse sea salt shopping list
- ½ Cup wheat germ shopping list
- ½ Cup plus ⅓ Cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tbsn Packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- ½ stick or 110g butter, softened shopping list
- 340g creamy peanut butter shopping list
- ¾ Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 Tspn vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 400g Quality chocolate, chopped roughly or chocolate chips (I used 65% Valrhona chocolate) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and wheat germ in medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat powdered sugar, dark brown sugar, and butter in large bowl to blend.
- Add peanut butter; beat until creamy. Gradually beat in vegetable oil and vanilla extract, then eggs. Add dry ingredients; mix just until blended. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and spaced about 1½ inches apart onto baking parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake cookies until puffed and golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly, then transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.