Jerk Beef TenderloinFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in bowl
- Pierce tenderloin all over with fork.
- Place tenderloin in large plastic bag then add marinade and seal.
- Turn bag to distribute marinade evenly then chill 8 hours turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 then remove beef from marinade and pat dry.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast tenderloin for 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes then cut into desired slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!