Pineapple Apple CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups dessert apples peeled cored and grated shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice shopping list
- Grated rind of 1 lime shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Great loaf pan well.
- Place flour in bowl then rub in butter and stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in pecans, raisins and apples.
- Add grated lime rind, eggs and juice.
- Beat well until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake at 350 for 1-1/4 hours.
- Turn out and cool on wire rack.