PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIESFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar. Add the egg and
- vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Roll into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350degrees for 10-12 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked.
- Immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each
- cookie.Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- rack.Yields 2 dozen.
- *** If you want a plain cookie, just roll them in balls then roll the balls in sugar, crisscross with a fork and bake. Good either way.