Gilli GilliFrom sizzlingranny 7 years ago
- 3-6 chicken legs shopping list
- 3-6 chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 medium red tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1 large white onion ( diced) shopping list
- 1 c. soy sauce ( up to 2 c. as more chicken is added) shopping list
- 16 oz of apple cider vinegar ( or more depending on amount of chicken) shopping list
- 16 oz water shopping list
- 1 stick of butter or margarine shopping list
- 6 c. cooked rice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add chicken pieces, cook until lightly browned on both sides and salt and pepper to taste.
- While chicken is browning, dice tomatoes and onions into about 1 inch pieces.
- Once chicken is slightly brown, push to the side and in same pot add onion and cook until transparent.
- Next add diced tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and water.
- Cook over medium to high heat until chicken is completely done and coming off the bone.
- Add as much or less of soy and vinegar as taste suggests