Grilled Gyro BurgersFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt, divided shopping list
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix shopping list
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 6 pita bread rounds shopping list
- 2 cups torn lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 container of plain yogurt with the envelope of ranch dressing mix. Remove half of the mixture to another bowl. Into one of the bowls, add the remaining container of plain yogurt and diced cucumber; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Preheat grill and lightly oil grate.
- Mix the ground beef and 1/4 cup onion into the remaining half of the yogurt mixture. Shape into 6 hamburger patties.
- Grill patties on medium heat for 7 minutes each side, turning once.
- Cut off 1/4 end of the pita pockets and fill with torn lettuce, grilled burger, creamy cucumber sauce and diced tomatoes.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
I have tried this before and its great. Glad you are sharing this one..........dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it