Easy Chicken and NoodlesFrom xdiamondx 7 years ago
- 4 cups (Small bag of coleslaw) shopping list
- 1/2lb-1lb chicken breast (cut into strips) shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 packages of chicken flavored ramen noodles (broken apart) shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- black pepper(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Bell Peppers and Onions into preferred size of slices. Set Aside.
- In skillet add 1 tbsp veg. oil. Heat on medium temperature.
- Add chicken. Cook Chicken until most of it is white on the outside. Add bell peppers and onions. Cook until Chicken is done and peppers and onions are heated, yet still crispy.
- While that is cooking, you can prepare the noodles in a seperate pan, saving the noodle seasoning.
- After the Chicken and peppers are done, set aside and cover in a bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp. of veg. oil to skillet.
- Add 4 cups of coleslaw and stir fry until heated completely. Remove from heat.
- Drain noodles.
- Add Noodles, chicken and peppers, and coleslaw into a large bowl or pan. Stir until mixed.
- Add Chicken flavored Ramen Noodle seasoning.
- Add Desired amount of soy sauce. Approx. 1/8-1/4 of a cup. It depends on your taste.
- Add pepper (opt.)
The Cookxdiamondx Tahlequah, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!