Spicy Vegetable CutletFrom daryllau 8 years ago
- 2 Cups Finely chopped carrots, beans & cabbage shopping list
- 3 potatoesPotatoes shopping list
- boiled & mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Fresh green peas shopping list
- 2 onionsOnions shopping list
- - chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp green chili and ginger paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salted masala Powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 5 slices of bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Rusk Powder shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Steam the chopped vegetables & peas in a pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry ginger & green chili paste for few minutes
- Add onions fry until golden brown.
- Put the mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables and fry for 10 minutes.
- Mix garam masala & salt to the vegetables and saute well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Dip the bread slices in water one at a time, take this out from water immediately and squeeze out the excess water.
- Put this in the veg mixture, add 1/4 cup of rusk powder and mix well.
- Make lemon sized balls out of this mixture and coat with rusk powder.
- Flatten this into thin patties.
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a shallow frying pan and fry few cutlets at a time until both sides becomes brown.
- Repeat this until all the cutlets are fried.
- Place cooked cutlets on napkins to drain oil.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdaryllau Seri Kembangan, MY
The Rating4 people
Mmm this looks and sounds good I'm now starting to get into REALLY spicy foods great Recipe.lovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it
look great!sakeenah in Adelaide loved it