Baked Blueberry CheesecakeFrom donata52 8 years ago
- 2 eggs, separated shopping list
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut shopping list
- 500g cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1 extra whole egg shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 x 300g pack frozen blueberries or raspberries shopping list
- whipped cream for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg whites stiffly. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar to make a stiff meringue. Fold in coconut. Spread over the lightly greased base of a 23cm spring form pan. Bake at 170ºC (fan forced 160ºC) for 5 minutes .
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, egg yolks, whole egg, sour cream and lemon juice together until smooth. Spoon half the mixture over the meringue. Top with all but 1/4 cup frozen blueberries and cover with remaining cheese mixture. Return remaining blueberries to the freezer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked. Cool in the oven. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve decorated with whipped cream and remaining partially thawed blueberries.
The Cookdonata52 Salisbury, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!