Cherries Jubilee SaladFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks in juice shopping list
- 12 ounces canned pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 small packages cherry gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 12 ounce package frozen dark sweet cherries thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple reserving juice.
- Combine reserved juice and pineapple juice in small sauce pan then bring to boil over high heat.
- Dissolve gelatin in juice then add wine and nutmeg and chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in pineapple, cherries and pecans then pour into 1-1/2 quart mold.
- Chill for 6 hours then turn out onto platter and serve with dollops of sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!